Tue, 10 Dec|
LSBU 90 London Rd
Business Growth Essentials Boot-camp
A one-day bootcamp where you can learn how to enhance a thriving business and discover how to position your business for growth and success during challenging times!
Time & Location
10 Dec 2019, 08:30 – 20:30
LSBU 90 London Rd, Clarence Centre for Enterprise & Innovation, 6st George's Circus, SE1 6FE
About The Event
Why Should You Attend?
Your opportunity to:
● get great tips and advice to develop essential strategies for business growth. Discover how to improve your business results and develop ‘new’ ways of working.
● network with like-minded business owners and learn essential tools to increase your resilience and self-confidence!
The bootcamp will help you to:
● develop a flexible business strategy and plan for immediate execution to start generating leads and maximise your time
● set and achieve business goals
● remain focused on your business during ‘uncertain times’
● refine, refresh and review your model and plan
● master your value proposition to ensure you target the right customers at the right time
● streamline your business operations, integrate your marketing, sales and social media activity
● utilise low cost business and marketing resources such as Mailchimp, Zapier and Hubspot.
Who the course is for?
Established business owners, trading more than 18 months, registered with DeK.
Benefits of attendance:
● workshops, coaching and business advice
● you will leave motivated, inspired and ready to move forward in business
● the day will end with a Business Mixer and networking opportunities.
Bootcamp & Attendee Requirements:
● Participants should bring along smartphones, tablets or /and ideally laptops.
Delivered by Janice Beckles
A multi-award-winning business advisor, coach and trainer with over 15 years’ experience supporting thriving business owners. She will share best practices to ensure the right foundations for your business growth.