Thu, 12 Sept|
London South Bank University
Finance, Funding and Investment Readiness - Advanced
Are you a founder and need a confidence boost on how to manage your businesses finances? Short of time and resources? New to finance? Well, look no further.
Time & Location
12 Sept 2019, 09:30 – 13:30
London South Bank University, 90 London Rd, London SE1 6LN, UK
About The Event
"Finance, Funding and Investment Readiness" - Advance
Are you a founder and need a confidence boost on how to manage your businesses finances?! Short of time and resources? New to finance? Well, look no further. This half/day workshop is a no jargon no-nonsense boot camp to get your financial management skills up to scratch. You do not need to requalify as an accountant.
- Feeling the pinch and wanting to take your business to the next level? Did you bootstrap and now in need of a cash injection?
- A good financial strategy can make it easier to achieve a diverse and stable income mix and is a good foundation for fundraising in the future
- In this workshop, participants will gain an understanding and the tools to:
- Evaluate the current financial situation
- Determine what you need funding for and how much you need
- Funding objectives and how these relate to your mission
- Resources you need to achieve your financial objectives (people, skills, knowledge, networks, equipment)
- How to fundraise, create a customer-funded campaign, pitch and win investors
With 10+ years’ experience in financial services, Letitia is an independent consultant to clients including BlackRock, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, and HSBC.
Letitia is a financial modeling expert and has worked with a number of startups helping them with all things financial and strategy related.
Prior to becoming an independent consultant, Letitia spent her career in equity research, credit risk and regulatory compliance. Letitia studied towards an MSc Finance at the London School of Economics.