Thu, 31 Oct|
London South Bank University
Instagram for Business - Intermediate Level (3)
Instagram is a FREE online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking app/service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them privately to followers or publicly with the general public. It allows you to apply digital filters to your images and videos.
Time & Location
31 Oct 2019, 13:30 – 17:30
London South Bank University, 90 London Rd, London SE1 6LN, UK
About The Event
Instagram for Business - Intermediate Level (2)
Instagram is a FREE online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking app/service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them privately to followers or publicly with the general public. It allows you to apply digital filters to your images and videos. These filters can significantly enhance your message/images to your desired audience(s).
The benefits of using Instagram for Business are?
- Increase brand awareness
- Attract your desired customers
- Generate a revenue online
- Increase traffic to website
- Substitute for those with no website
- Create an online presence
- Drive up SEO / google ranking
- Monitor your target audience’s online behaviour
- Convert leads to sales
- Invite people to events, webinars, courses etc....
- Collate or monitor testimonials.
1. Why use Instagram for Business?
2. Creating engaging posts
3. The importance of hashtags
4. The importance of tagging people and place
5. Using Collages to showcase products
6. Using Video for Instagram
7. Multi posts
8. Direct Messaging
9. Highlighting posts
10. Best Apps to use for your Instagram Account
A smart phone
An email address for the beginner’s class / A Insta page for the Intermediate Class
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptops/tablet or at the least a Smart phone in order to test and apply skills taught in the workshop.
Tendai Chagweda is a Social Media Trainer, Life Coach and Music Professional teaching Entrepreneurs and small businesses how to market themselves effectively online via Social Media, providing 1:1 training and coaching, and delivering workshops and talks on using Social Media effectively.
Her marketing & DJ skills have got her bookings at Hilton Park Lane (Resident DJ) & The Grange Hotels, Enterprise Nation, BPP Law School, Dentons, Kempton Park Racecourse, Queen Mary University, South African Tourism UK + more. She was invited to Downing St in Feb 2018 to speak to the Ministers Business Advisor about her Vision Board, Social Media & DJ Workshops. Her mission is to assist other businesses on their Quest to Success.