Thu, 13 Sept|
Professor Stuart Hall Building
London Business Conference and Exhibition
This free one-day conference, exhibition and evening reception will gather together inspirational speakers and a range of funding organisations who can support you and your business in developing the capacity for growth.
Time & Location
13 Sept 2018, 09:00 – 19:00
Professor Stuart Hall Building, Goldsmiths College, 80 Lewisham Way, London SE14 6NW, UK
About The Event
The event will offer a forum to map out the funding opportunities and support available to equip you with the knowledge and tools to ensure consistent growth. You will also have the opportunity to explore ways to develop new products, services and markets.
It is essential in today's climate to drive your business forward with creative thinking, innovative technology, smarter logistics and strategic collaborations. This conference will consider how you can benefit from innovations within emerged and emerging markets, in which the UK is a world leader. Join a range of sector experts and government agencies to gain invaluable insights in an interactive environment.
This is a great opportunity to network with like-minded business thought leaders; a platform for companies to come together and develop meaningful relationships and collaborations. Meet with innovators, entrepreneurs, managing directors and other key business decision-makers to share ideas and exchange practical knowledge. There will be a multi-sector focus covering:
• Building Social Purpose into Your Business
• Digital Health Application Innovation
• Building a Thriving Innovative Culture
• Future Gazing: VR and AI in the Creative Industries
• Empowering Decisions with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
• Food Technology Futures
Aims and Objectives
• Draw together, meet and hear from key support agencies/organisations with a role of helping businesses in the given sector to develop and grow.
• Provide a platform for these support organisations to present their latest offer to the business community.
• Provide an insight into the latest innovations trends, challenges and opportunities for each area of focus.
• Over the duration of the one-day conference, provide opportunities for businesses to network with each other and the support organisations.
Benefits for Businesses
• Explore new thinking, outstanding new tech and innovations across a range of sectors
• Discover the pathway to scaling your business and the support available
• Connect with influential innovators and potential collaborators
• Be inspired by insights from thought leaders from your sector
• Meet key support agencies/organisations with a role of helping them develop and grow your business
• Identify and gain insights into evolving with industry trends, innovations, opportunities and challenges within your sector
• Hear about staff development initiatives
• Find out about funding and services to support innovation and development
This event is funded by the ERDF funded DEK Business Growth Programme. The delivery partners of this initiative are: Lewisham Council, London South Bank and Goldsmiths, University of London